Saturday, May 2, 2009

Custom ruffle rumba

What is this?



A costume, some sort of Space Slut from a cartoon you haven't seen yet? No, it's "etsykids EURO shirred Black white and PINK Michael Miller Fabric custom Boutique Spring summer set," whatever the fuk that is. $120!

From the same bad seamstress -- check out the fall of these pants -- is a "BoUtiQue CuStom RuFFle RUMBA SIS BOOM Mod Girls Pant and Halter set PinK GreeN fun set bcmm hc."



A relative bargain at $65. But I don't even understand what this is. "bcmm hc"?? Where would you take a child wearing this? It's not dressy and I'm sure it's "too nice" (to somebody) for play. Custom ruffle rumba rolls off the tongue nicely, though.

2 comments:

  1. I want to say it's child beauty pageant wear, but they need more rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: design your own pants

    ReplyDelete